Apple a Day muffin
2 medium apples
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1-1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place muffin
papers in muffin pan.
2. Peel and cut apples into small pieces,
3. Beat eggs in large bowl. Add the sugar, oil and water; mix well.
Add the vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and 1 teaspoon of
5. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture. Batter will be lumpy. Fold in apple
6. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
7. Mix remaining 1/2 tsp cinnamon with 1 tsp sugar and sprinkle on top of
8. Bake for 20 minutess or until lightly browned.